Heidrick & Struggles' Financial Officers Executive Search Practice helps clients navigate an increasingly complex and competitive talent landscape to build great finance teams and position them for success within the organization and the marketplace. Our Practice experts around the globe have been at the forefront of the trends that shape this critical function for nearly two decades. We have an astute understanding of the complex demands and multiple roles that today’s senior financial officers must possess and what Boards and CEOs need from their finance leaders.
We are invested in the long-term success of our clients. With each engagement, we pull together the best team based on industry, geographic and functional experience, and focus intently up front on developing our understanding of the unique needs for each client, role and market.
Our access to talent is unmatched and further leveraged by:
- A global network of industry experts with an understanding of trends that differentiate our client’s business in the marketplace
- An “insider view” – long term and personal relationships with boards of directors as well as senior finance and other executives
- Tailored assessment and onboarding processes
- 24/7 research, which includes the tracking of finance executives in every Fortune 1000 and FTSE 350 company
Our CFO executive search team places hundreds of senior finance executives annually in public, private and private equity owned organizations globally across all industries and ranging in size from start-ups to some of the largest companies in the world. A majority of our work focuses on C-level leadership and our team’s expertise spans all core areas of finance leadership, including:
- Corporate CFO, Divisional CFO
- Full finance team build-outs
- Controllership and Accounting
- Corporate Development, M&A
- Risk Management
- Investor Relations
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Shared Services (Functional/Multi-functional)